“We are a community of disciples in Jesus Christ who find much strength in diversity as individuals, yet we come together to seek a dynamic and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ and each other. As we continue our spiritual journey, we focus and commit ourselves passionately to be a church that supports each other in the grace, love, and truth of Jesus Christ. Together we witness to Christ’s love and salvation. We seek to study, pray work, and serves so that we may grow as Disciples of Christ. We believe there is a healthy rhythm to a vital faith of worship and service, nurture and witness.”
- 2015 Congregational Mission Study
We believe we are:
• a well-educated, thoughtful and inquisitive congregation that is interested in personal spiritual growth, missions and the relationship between the two;
• a congregation with a history of never giving up, pushing through and crossing our Jordan river;
• we are an open and welcoming congregation,
non-judgmental and accepting;
ON SEXUAL ORIENTATION & GENDER IDENTITY
In 2018, the 223rd General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA) voted to affirm its commitment to the full welcome, acceptance, and inclusion of transgender people, people who identify as gender non-binary, and people of all gender identities within the full life of the church and the world
Our church joins in the comittment in being an open and welcoming church offering acceptance to all gender identities with the love that Christ offers to all.
• a congregation that loves doing mission work;
• we are looking to reach out to our community in love. We want to offer better ways for you to "Live Your Best Life!"
~We love children and fellowship. We are family. Join us! ~